Author Topic: Dr. Nassikas  (Read 186 times)

anders

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1.548
    • View Profile
Dr. Nassikas
« on: May 04, 2016, 11:34:19 am »
http://etheric.com/nassikas-thruster-ii/

Dr. Nassikas har opfundet en "reaction-less drive".
Meget velegnet til drift af flyvende tallerkner.
Det er formodentligt helt seriøst og faktuelt. Paul la Violette har altid været seriøs.
Her er mulighed for at yde støtte til crowdfunding af noget der vil revolutionere vores verden.

/Anders

anders

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1.548
    • View Profile
Re: Dr. Nassikas
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 11:39:23 am »
Dear All,

About two and a half weeks ago, I had written to you about our project to build and test the Nassikas superconducting thruster, version II.  As I explained then, we are seeking funds to help finance this project through an Indiegogo crowd funding campaign accessible at: https://igg.me/at/levitation-thruster.  At this point we have accumulated over $10,100 from 146 backers.  This is about 32% of what we need.

Only about 1.5% of those of you whom we had first contacted actually made a contribution  So we urge the other 98.5% who haven’t to please help out. We still have another five and a half weeks to go for this fundraising event.   

If our planned project demonstrates that this thruster works, it could make these vehicles a social reality and more:

So please visit: https://igg.me/at/levitation-thruster.
More information is available at: http://etheric.com/nassikas-thruster-ii/

Best regards,

Paul LaViolette
Campaign coordinator